Travel Reservations. Check.
Hotel Reservations. Check.
Ground Transportation. ??
We're just a few weeks away from the 2017 PAI Market Partner Conference in Los Cabos, and it's time to wrap up those last-minute details. Hopefully by now you've nailed down your travel and hotel reservations, and the final step is to secure ground transportation from the airport to the resort.
To assist you, PAI has arranged transportation through CABOEXPERT.COM. Simply follow the steps below and you'll be set up in no time! Before booking your ground transportation, you should have your travel itinerary readily available.
- Access the CABOEXPERT website at: http://aliados.caboexpert.com
- Select "Transportation."
- Select "Round Trip" to book transportation to/from Paradisus Los Cabos.
- Select "Origin" (name of airport where you arrived in Mexico).
- Select "Destination" as Paradisus Los Cabos.
- Choose the number of adults and children that require transportation.
- Enter your arrival and departure dates.
- Enter "Promo Code:" PAI2017
- Click the "Book Now" button.
Three transportation options will then be displayed for you to choose from:
- Private/Luxury Transfer (SUV)
- Private Van Transfer for up to 6 passengers (no stops at other resorts will be made to/from Paradisus)
- Shuttle Transfer (stops could be made at other resorts before arriving at Paradisus/airport)
Once you select an option, you will be taken to another screen to enter your arrival/departure flight information, contact information, payment method, and email for sending your confirmation.
Note that upon your arrival and departure in Mexico, you will be able to easily identify drivers from CABOEXPERT as they will be holding a CABOEXPERT/Paradisus sign. Once your reservations have been made, CABOEXPERT will provide you with your ground transportation details. Please print and take these with you to Los Cabos!
If you have questions, please send an email to MPConf@GoPAI.com.